The motorized platforms, in general, called road blockers, use electrohydraulic movement and are available in two different automatic toughness’s and varying lengths, to meet all market needs, from company private road to the highest level of anti-terrorism safety.
They provide the strongest levels of safety & protection from the vehicle-borne hostile attack, providing an overtly visible deterrent that matches its ability to prevent any road vehicles attempting to gain unauthorized access to your site.
RB500 is built “shallow mounted” for limiting the depth of the cellar section underground and to avoid the main obstacles of laying in presence of public facilities (cables ducts, drainage systems, and similar); also, it is possible to set up the road blocker “on ground level” by using a slope.
- RB500 is the basic version, not certified.
- Used for perimeter security of hotels, convention centers, and companies.
- The 500 series require the installation of a basement compartment of about 300mm.
- It rises to form the ground 500mm and the lengths available are 2.000 mm, 3.000 mm, and 4.000 mm (greater lengths are available on request.).
RB1000 is built at a “low outline” for controlling the depth of the basement compartment underground and to avoid the difficulties of laying in presence of public facilities (cables ducts, or drainage systems); also, it is possible to install the road blocker “on ground level” by using a slope.
- RB1000 is the strong protection certified version (PAS68:2013 English Certification concerning a Crash test done with a 7500-kg truck at 80 km/h).
- Used for anti-terrorism protection at advanced levels.
- The 1000 series requires the installation of a basement compartment of around 400 mm; it rises from the ground 1000 mm.
- The lengths available are: 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m, and 6m (greater lengths available on request).
Road Blocker Surface, RBS500, is designed for installation at “surface level” using chemical anchors, to avoid the execution of civil works and so any issues relating to the existence of sub-services.
The RBS500 series rises from the ground 450mm and the lengths available are 3.500mm, 4.500mm, and 5.500mm.
Made with Mobirise HTML Page Generator